On Air Now

Upcoming Shows

Program Schedule »

Listen

Listen Live Now » 790 AM Fargo-Moorhead

Weather

Current Conditions(Fargo,ND 58103)

More Weather »
51° Feels Like: 51°
Wind: S 13 mph Past 24 hrs - Precip: 0”
Current Radar for Zip

Tonight

Clear 38°

Tomorrow

Sunny 76°

Mon Night

Showers Late 46°

Alerts

Suspected U.S. shooter started new Navy Yard job last week

Aaron Alexis, who the FBI believe to be responsible for the September 16, 2013 shootings at the Washington Navy Yard in Washington, D.C., is
Aaron Alexis, who the FBI believe to be responsible for the September 16, 2013 shootings at the Washington Navy Yard in Washington, D.C., is

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - The Texas man suspected of killing 12 people in a shooting rampage at the Washington Navy Yard on Monday started there in some capacity last week, although it is unclear whether he still may have been in training, his employer told Reuters on Tuesday.

Aaron Alexis, 34, had worked for the same information technology firm, The Experts, at six or more U.S. military installations in July and August with no reported incidents or personal problems, Thomas Hoshko said in a telephone interview.

(Reporting by Phil Stewart; Editing by Vicki Allen)

Comments