On Air Now

Upcoming Shows

Program Schedule »

Listen

Listen Live Now » 790 AM Fargo-Moorhead

Weather

Current Conditions(Fargo,ND 58103)

More Weather »
75° Feels Like: 75°
Wind: E 6 mph Past 24 hrs - Precip: 0”
Current Radar for Zip

Today

Partly Cloudy 79°

Tonight

Mostly Clear 58°

Tomorrow

Isolated Thunderstorms 84°

Alerts

Cause of Fargo house fire electrical

FARGO (KFGO-AM) -- Investigators believe that electrical wiring was the cause of a fire that damaged a century-old home in So. Fargo early Thursday morning.

They say the fire appears to have started on the third floor from wiring that ignited something combustible used in construction of the home.

The home, west of So. University drive near Rose Coulee, had been moved to fargo from Fergus Falls in 1992.

Owners Ron and Mary Kinzler are confident that the damage can be repaired. They hope to live in the house while the work is underway.

Comments

Comments are not enabled for this article.